- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 250
Trahanoto® with chicken and spinach
- 1 Trahanoto® box - 300gr
- 500gr chicken filet, cooked, cut in small pieces
- 2 soup spoon olive oil
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 1 small glass of white wine (approx. 70ml
- 1lt warm water (or chicken broth)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Spinach leaves
- ¼ tsp grated sweet nutmeg
- 80g grated parmesan
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 soup spoon cream-cheese
- In a medium cooking pot heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sauté for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Add the Trahanoto® or risotto, and stir with a wooden spoon, until all the grains are coated and glistening. Pour in the wine and stir until completely absorbed.
- Poor the water in small portions (about 1 teacup each time), while stirring. Once one water portion is absorbed, poor the next one. Continue until all the liquids have been absorbed.
- When the Trahanoto® is tender, add the spinach, nutmeg, chicken, lemon zest and season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Continue to poor the water until the entire amount is absorbed.
- Remove the pot from heat, add the parmesan and the cream-cheese. Mix well so that the cheese melts and your Trahanoto® is ready to be served.